Thursday, 5 March 2015

finger combing vs Wide Tooth Combing

There are some people that swear by finger combing and I was one at them a year ago when I first went natural, it seemed easier than using a wide tooth comb and seemed to help with curl definition. But one thing I learned was when finger combing you have to be hundred percent sure you have removed all the knots from your. If you asked me I would have told you I was doing this, when in fact I was missing quite a lot of the knots. When I decided to comb my hair with a wide tooth comb during when of my wash days, I quickly realized I wasn't being careful enough. I went back to combing with a wide tooth comb after that. I'm not saying finger combing doesn't work, because there are planty of people that do it and have great results, but I learned not everything is for everyone. Finding what does and doesn't work for you is essential to healthy hair. What do you do? Finger combing or Wide tooth combing?

No comments:

Post a Comment