Thursday, 17 September 2015

Artwork and Track List For Lana Del Rey's Fourth Album Honeymoon



Lana Del Rey is one of my favorite artist out right now, so I am pretty exited that her latest album Honeymoon is going to be in stores tomorrow. One thing I love so far is the cool pictures that have been released for the album, they are in typical Lana fashion, with a very 1950's -1960's feel to them.








 Lana Del Rey


Here is a picture Lana released on instagram for Music To Watch Boys To



Love this picture, wish I had those headphones. I usually don't like hot pink, but this pajama's are beautiful.

Track List:

Honeymoon
Music To Watch Boys To
Terrance Loves You
God Knows I Tried
High By The Beach
Freak
Art Deco
Burnt Norton
Religion
Salvatore
The Blackest Day
24

My favorite is High By The Beach, what is your favorite song on Honeymoon?



No comments:

Post a Comment